Re: [Clip] New document

  • Tom Thomas
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
      This is what I was looking for. Works great, thanks

      Tom Thomas

      At 08:47 PM 8/3/2001 -0400, you wrote:
      >On 03/08/2001 at 7:42 PM Tom Thomas wrote:
      > >Now, is there a way to make a clip to toggle from one clipbar to another
      > >and add that to my clipbar? I know I can go to the menu bar, but all I
      >
      >Use the !^OpenClipbar command. See the HTML clip library that came with
      >NoteTab for an example of this... you'll notice two clips (Open HTML-1
      >Clipbar and OpenHTML-2 Clipbar). You'll also notice on each of the HTML
      >Clipbars that one of the icons is a little arrow which flips to the other one.
      >

      >Thanks,
      >Jason Waugh.

    • Charles M. Raine
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
        On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:38:40 -0400, Tom Thomas wrote:
        >I keep getting an error - line 8 clip syntax error --- ^!Set

        Hi Tom:

        That is the first word of a Long line, which was split by the email
        program. Follow the ^!Set with a blank and the next 3 lines, as in:

        ; Long line follows:
        ^!Set
        %StringList%="^$StrReplace("^%DefPath%";"";"^%StringList%";n;n)$"
        ^!Set %bar%=^%DefPath%^?{(T=A;H=^%cnt%)Please Choose Clip Bar you
        Want:=^%StringList%}.ctb
        ; End of long line.

        If you still have a problem, write me by private email.

        Charlie.

        -- Charles M. Raine, rainec@... on 08/03/2001

        -- Home Page: http://www.mts.net/~rainec/
      • LaurieK
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
          From: "Tom Thomas" <bprint@...>

          > I have been using NoteTab for a long time and never knew anything about
          > clipbars till this afternoon. So I looked it up in the help files. I have
          > since made a couple of them along with some custom icons made in Corel
          > Draw. This really is neat.
          >
          > Now, is there a way to make a clip to toggle from one clipbar to another
          > and add that to my clipbar? I know I can go to the menu bar, but all I
          want
          > to do is toggle between my two custom clipbars.

          Tom, I am so not happy right now.

          You JUST learn about it and PRESTO you make a clip and it works and you are
          now making fancy toggle features... I am SO JEALOUS. (I know, but I've not
          had the time to FOCUS)

          I wish I knew someone in the Dallas are who USED NTP and the Clip
          Libraries/Bars/Programming etc, etc, etc so I could see first hand...
          ::sigh::

          I'm gonna focus this weekend (with the bazillion other things I have to
          focus on).

          Congrats Tom! Long time user, not a clipper...YET!
          Laurie
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
            Hi LaurieK,

            > I wish I knew someone in the Dallas are who USED NTP and the
            > Clip Libraries/Bars/Programming etc, etc, etc so I could see
            > first hand...

            See http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm for help with the
            Clipbar.
            It is also in Outline format: http://www.notetab.net/zip/cbarotl.zip

            >I'm gonna focus this weekend (with the bazillion other things I
            >have to focus on).

            I think if you would spend a few hours with my ClipClass lessons
            you will be well on your way:

            http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

            http://www.notetab.net

            http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
          • Tom Thomas
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 4, 2001
              Charlie,

              That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what I was
              after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy later.

              Thanks,
              Tom Thomas

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 4, 2001
                Hi Tom,

                >That did the trick. Although the method Jason mentioned was what
                >I was after. I will save your clip because it might come in handy
                >later.

                You might also try out my Library Toggle. The purpose of it is
                to have a simple and easy way to toggle Libraries to and from the
                Libraries bar either from a Library or the Clipbar.

                http://www.notetab.net/zip/libtoggle.zip

                If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
                Charles Raines'...

                The Librarian
                http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 7, 2001
                  On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:56:55 -0500, Jody wrote:

                  >If you have the need to manage many Libraries I suggest you try
                  >Charles Raines'...
                  >
                  >The Librarian
                  >http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

                  Please NOTE: the above link is to an Outdated Web Page, which I no
                  longer have access to. PLEASE DO NOT use this link! Instead, use the
                  following:

                  http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html

                  Thanks...

                  Charlie