Re: [Clip] theFrank - Running a PHP script from NT

  • Michael Gerholdt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have php, apache and mysql running at home on my Win98 box
      as well as pws(asp)

      apache and pws just have to be configured for different ports.

      > Hi Clint
      >
      > Does MySQL run under Win98 or is Linux required? Thanks for the info.
      >
      > Ray Shapp
      > Watchung, NJ
    • Scott Fordin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        No, you can run MySQL under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and a
        few other UNIXes. I'm sure there's a Mac version as well,
        but I haven't tried it myself.

        NuSphere Corporation (http://www.nusphere.com) has a nice
        free implementation (they also have implementations that
        cost real pfennigs).

        Scott