[Clip] PHP3 clipbook?

  • bryan@four-site.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 1999
      Hello, I am new to the list and I was wondering if anyone has put
      together a PHP3 clipbook.

      I have been piecing one together (as an extension to the html book that
      came with Note Tab Pro) as I write my scripts but this makes my
      productivity suffer.

      I use PHP3 in conjunction with MySQL and I would love to exchange
      knowledge.

      Thanks in advance

      Bryan

    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
        bryan@... wrote:
        > Hello, I am new to the list and I was wondering if anyone has put
        > together a PHP3 clipbook.

        Oh yes but up to now it has these entries:
        ~~~~~~~~~
        DoQoutes

        Language constructs
        for
        require()
        ~~~~~~~~~

        I didn't have the time to add more but gave you the DoQoutes below. You
        might take a look at my awk.clbs to get an impression what you can do with
        notetab.

        Nicole

        DoQoutes
        ; following is _one_ line
        ^!Set %q_style%=^?[(1;H=5)Escape statement from HTML with which
        qoutestyle==Ooops, no qoutes please^=No|_SGML (<? ?>)^=|XML (<?php
        ?>)^=php|<script language>="php"^=Script|Asp-style^=asp]
        ^!Set %lbr%=^?[Linebreaks before and after the escaped
        statement==_Yes^=^%NL%|No^=]

        ^!If ^%q_style%="No" End

        ^!SET %ESC_HtmlStart%="<?^%q_style% "
        ^!SET %ESC_HtmlEnd%=" ?>"

        ^!IF ^%q_style% = "Script" scriptstyle
        ^!IF ^%q_style% = "asp" aspstyle
        ^!Goto Doit

        :scriptstyle
        ^!SET %ESC_HtmlStart%=<script language="php">^%NL%
        ^!SET %ESC_HtmlEnd%=^%NL%</script>
        ^!Goto Doit

        :aspstyle
        ^!SET %ESC_HtmlStart%="<% "
        ^!SET %ESC_HtmlEnd%=" %>"
        ^!Goto Doit

        :Doit
        ^%lbr%^%ESC_HtmlStart%^&^%ESC_HtmlEnd%^%lbr%

        --
        »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
        enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«