Re: [Clip] Clip Hangs

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2001
      Hi Ray,

      >I used your Snatch-a-Clip service to obtain the "Tabs to Spaces"
      >clip. When I ran it on a short test file, I got the following
      >results:

      Thanks! That is actually most of Claes Griffith's work, except
      for some very minor changes to help me remember it easier. I
      just thought it was so useful that I put it up. I can only think
      of a few things that is causing it. Why don't you send me a test
      file. In the meantime, I'll trying zipping it up instead of
      Snatch-A-Clip. What browser are you using. Please reply to me
      in private eMail:

      mailto:AV1611@...

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips