[Clip] Re: Copy certain columns into new document

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2001
      Hans, Jody,

      >Maybe its not very beautyful Nottabbing, but it seems to solve the

      Well, that's the most important thing, isn't it?

      Anyway, I've incorporated Jody's interception of empty fields in the
      MoreItems-label.
      I played a little with the ^$IsBlank()$-function but found that it
      does not work nicely with the GetField-function (a non existing or an
      empty field does not contain any blanks).

      Here is the new MoreItems:

      :MoreItems
      ^!If "^%Field%" > "^%NrOfItems%" NewLine
      ^!Set %NewItem%=^$GetField(^%MoreItems^%Field%%)$
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty(^%NewItem%)$ SKip
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetClipboard$ ^%NewItem%
      ^!Inc %Field%
      ^!GoTo MoreItems