[Clip] Re: [NTB] NoteTab Light 4.6 (Pre-release)

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 1999
      John Fitzsimons wrote:
      > (1) As the existing copy and the trial were in different directories I
      > had to stop for a moment to work out which copy was which.

      Which reminds me of: If the notetabversion expires (I had an old beta at
      home); ntp should restore the setting for the original notepad.exe;
      otherwise you have no way (as a normal user) to get back to any editor.

      Nicole
      --
      Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
      as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips