[Clip] EMail Status Update

  • Glenn Dixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1999
      Just FYI, in case you have been sending me email and having it bounced back
      to you, I just completed switching web hosts, and my mail was inadvertently
      cut off at my previous web host *before* Network Solutions finished updating
      DNS info across the internet. I must say I'm not too thrilled with the
      amount of time it took them to get this done (compared to InterNIC)!

      Any way, it's back up now and all 'thedixons.net' mail should be functioning
      again.

      Sorry for the bounces!

      Glenn Dixon
      glenn@...