Re: [Clip] Odd behaviour in hyperlinks

  • Tony Hirtenstein
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
      On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:46:41 -0500, Jody <av1611@...> so much as
      wrote:

      > Having the [ space] in the brackets are suppose to go to text in the Topics, not the
      > Heading. The three you have above should go to a heading and they do just that here.
      > It seems it is working opposite for you and only on that Outline?

      Correct: and only on the second and subsequent headings. I have just
      tried moving the heading that worked down the list (which is sorted), but it
      made no difference. I am using version 4.84. Expect a further report on
      4.85...

      I would have raised this in the Basic group but found I was not
      subscribed to it.

      --

      ******************* A.T.Hirtenstein ****************************
      West Oxfordshire ******************* <tonyh@...>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
        Hi Tony,

        Could you please zip up the Outline (or a sample of it) and send
        it to me at mailto:Jody@... Perhaps you can send your
        ini file with it, not that it would make a difference. When I
        tested I placed the [ Bracket] both above and under the Headings
        and both worked.

        Posting to this list is fine. It is mainly Clips/discussion of
        them and advanced topics that we don't want to post on the Basic
        list and the latter is not a rule, but suggestion. The Clips
        list was originally called the Advanced list quite awhile ago
        (for today's trivia answer. ;)

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips