Re: [Clip] ^!RenameFile (was SetErrorLabel odd behavior)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi Harvey,

      Variables also work.

      ^!Set %old%=E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\1.jwa; %new%=E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\111.jwa
      ^!RenameFile "^%old%" "^%new%"

      I have made the mistake before (x2) trying to rename a file and
      having the new name in a different folder. I even got as far as
      writing the bug report until I said, "Duh" before sending it. ;)

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips