getting some lowercase HTML tags in template

  • Dan Doernberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      [Don--- Thanks so much for the great help with the
      "new web page" clip... I got it to work, except for this
      one little thing....]

      I'm trying to modify the HTML.tpl template to include
      some pseudo-HTML tags that:

      1) must be in <angle brackets>
      2) ** must be in lower case

      #1 is no problem, but I don't know how to force it to
      lowercase (except by using the change text case in
      NoteTab once the new web page is created).

      I've tried

      a) inputting it as lowercase text in the first place

      b) use of quote marks (maybe not done in the right
      spot tho)

      c) insertion of the following line right before the Start:
      routine--- ^!SetHtmlFormat [LOWERCASE]

      But.. since I don't really know clip syntax, I'm
      floundering! Probably some version of one of the
      above would work (e.g. even if "c" syntax above is
      right, maybe it has to go somewhere else?), but it
      would take me a long time to figure out what the
      problem is.

      Can anyone suggest the quick fix?

      Dan Doernberg, dan@...
      Fairness.com LLC
      The Online Guide to Fair Treatment
      Phone: + 1 804/975-0780
      Fax: + 1 804/975-0790
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        Hi Dan,

        >I'm trying to modify the HTML.tpl template to include some
        >pseudo-HTML tags that:
        >
        > 1) must be in <angle brackets>
        > 2) ** must be in lower case

        Go to View | Options | HTML Files and uncheck Create Upper Case
        Tags the try this:

        ^!SetHtmlFormat LowerCase

        or don't change it in Options and just use:

        ^!InsertText <tag></tag>

        or don't change it in Options and use:

        ^$StrLower(<FOOTER></FOOTER>)$

        or don't change anything, make your file, and go to Modify |
        Change HTML Tags | To Lowercase.

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips