Re: [Clip] FTP from ClibBar

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 8:59 AM
      Hi T.O. Greazer,

      >The button works as long as the FTP clipbook is the active one.
      >If a different clipbook is active, using the button returns error
      >messages:
      >
      > I/O Error 103
      > line 8 clip syntax error
      > line 6 clip syntax error
      > DELETEFILE
      >
      >What modifications need to be made to allow this toolbar button
      >to work properly, regardless of which clipbook is active?
      >^!Clip "Run FTP"

      I don't think the Clip that you posted is the problem, but "Run
      FTP" is where there error message is coming from. I normally see
      the i/o error when there is a problem trying to get to the
      Clipboard and clashing with something else trying at the same
      time. Perhaps the Library you are switching to has an
      OnClipboardChange event (Clip) in it.

      A few commands/functions cannot be used from the Clipbar or the
      Library has to be active. You can make variables stay set across
      Libraries by adding a "p_" in front of it. I'll use you error-
      line for an example:

      Find "%ScriptName%" and Replace All with "p_%ScriptName%"

      Another method is to save the variables to an ini file and make
      it active while FTP'n.

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips