Re: [Clip] revised file comparison and issues

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Tom,

      At 06:56 AM 7/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >second of all, i notice that the temporary files are not being
      >deleted, even when i exit out of windows. is anyone else experiencing
      >this? (i'm using win98se.)

      FWIW

      I don't know if it is the same scenario or not but I recently had a similar
      situation with a Clip (in Win98SE) wherein it "Appeared" that my temp files
      were not getting deleted until I refreshed my Explorer window and then they
      were in fact gone.

      NoteTab also thought that they were still there until after the refresh so
      in the clip I changed to another directory and then back to the working
      directory which seemed to accomplish the same thing but within the clip itself.

      In any case NoteTab didn't think they were there anymore.

      Regards,

      Jim