Re: [Clip] find in actual header

  • manuel123@wanadoo.es
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
      On 1 Jul 2001, at 9:01, Jody wrote:

      ry opening a new file and use ^!InsertFile YourOTL.ot

      MANUEL
      Thanks for you idea. I'm thinking :-??
      I want to select all line with symbol ~ for put a copy at the start of
      the header of otl file.

      Here is my work on sundays ;-)

      the clip stop when are in different header and go back to the
      header where I start.

      The idea are select lines to put at the start with the title contents

      ^!Jump 1
      ^!set %NT%=^$GetTopicIndex$
      ^!Info You are in topic ^$GetTopicIndex$
      ^!Info I will delete symbol ~ in Topic ^$GetTopicIndex$

      :buckle
      ^!Find "~" HIS
      ^!If ^%NT% <> ^$GetTopicIndex$ End

      ^!IfError End
      ^!DeleteLine

      ^!Goto buckle

      :End
      ^!SetTopicIndex ^%NT%

      ---
      manuel123@...
      Cursos para ciegos (Courses for blind people)
      Windows,Iexplorer,Outlook,Html,Word,Excel,Access
      http://manuel123.8m.com (en espaƱol)
      http://infoman.8m.com (english page)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
        Hi Manuel,

        >ry opening a new file and use ^!InsertFile YourOTL.ot
        >
        >MANUEL
        >Thanks for you idea. I'm thinking :-??
        >I want to select all line with symbol ~ for put a copy at the
        >start of the header of otl file.

        Yes, you can do it like you have below as long as there are not
        anymore "~" tildes (I think that thing is called;) in the Outline
        outside the headings. That is why I did it the way I sent it to
        you finding "H=" first then extending the selection to EOL using
        the H option so you only searched headers. I normally do not use
        Deleteline unless I really what the whole line deleted including
        the CR/LF. I do see your way that you can do it right in an open
        Outline. I find if you have to do all the headings and there are
        100s it is best to insert the file into a new doc. I goes a lot
        quicker like that.

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips