Re: [Clip] Compare img height btwn display selct + orig h size first,then do the rigth thg

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 29, 2001
      Hi Hans,

      It didn't work for me with the isempty function in there.

      It turns out that the iffalse command by itself can check for an empty variable.(that's all that I needed to do)

      ^!IfFalse ^%IMGH% skip
      ^!If ^%IMGH% > ^%ImgHeight% origsize else sizeh
      ^!IfFalse ^%IMGW% origsize
      ^!If ^%IMGW% > ^%ImgWidth% origsize else sizew

      The clip does works for me with it as in the above.

      ^!Info [L]sizeh^%NL%^%NL%^%ImageFullName%
      ^!GoTo StartLoop

      In each your size sections, I put an info box in each with id sizeh origsize sizew

      that way when it passes thru a specific section, I know where it is at.

      Either something is wrong with the htm code in your sizew section or else my MSIE 5.5 does not agree/cooperate with how it is currently. Reason is because whenever it goes into the sizew section the images do not show. Both other sections when done, the images show just fine.

      It's the best that the clip has worked for me so far.

      Whaddaya think?

      Regards. Alan.