Re: [Clip] SetErrorLabel odd behavior

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
      dhayes@... wrote:

      > All,
      >

      > ^!SetErrorLabel ErrorEncountered
      > ^!Set %NewFrameSetName%="gamexxframeset.html"
      > ^!Set %NewFrameSetName%=^$StrReplace("xx";^%Letter%;^%NewFrameSetName%;False;False)$

      ^$StrReplace("SubStr";"ReplaceStr";"Str";False;False)$

      > ^!RenameDoc ^%NewFrameSetName%
      > ^!Close
      > ^!Goto EXIT
      >
      > :ErrorEncountered
      > ^!Continue Error Occured
      > ^!Goto EXIT

      dhayes,

      I see you have quotes around the "SubStr" ("xx"), have you tried
      adding quotes around the "ReplaceStr" and "Str" as shown in the
      Help file.

      hrs
    • Harvey R. Savage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
        dhayes@... wrote:

        > --- In ntb-clips@y..., h.paulissen@f... wrote:
        > > Hi dhayes, Jody and Harvey
        > >

        > > I experimented a little with dhayes' clip and the Replace actually
        > is performed. The rename takes place as well, but then the ErrorLabel
        > is reached...
        > >
        > > The script will run when:
        > >
        > > RenameDoc ^%NewFrameSetName% is replaced by
        > >
        > > ^!Save AS ^%NewFrameSetName%
        > >

        > > Beats me...
        > >
        > > Hugo
        >
        > Thanks. I will try the "save as" command as a work around. Looks
        > like a bug in the NTP Clip Interpreter.

        HI All,

        There seems to be a problem with ^!RenameFile "file_a" "file_b"
        when used in this clip, in this fashion. Don't know where the
        trouble is, guess we'll leave it to Eric.

        hrs
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
          Hi Harvey,

          >There seems to be a problem with ^!RenameFile "file_a" "file_b"
          >when used in this clip, in this fashion. Don't know where the
          >trouble is, guess we'll leave it to Eric.

          It is working for me using the full path to the file in Pro. It
          will not rename an open file on the tab, but does do it on the
          drive which is correct behavior to the best of my knowledge.

          http://www.notetab.net

          http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips