reason for un-subscribing

  • Jan Rifkinson

      Hello NoteTabers,

      I have been very interested in reading (& learning) from
      everyone's questions & answers on this list.

      However I am disappointed that the one & *only* topic I have
      posted a question on has gone ignored on both 'NT' lists even
      though I sent a polite re-post after a couple of weeks.

      As a NoteTab beginner, it is possible that my question was too
      basic or had been asked before. However, I was unable to find a
      direct answer to it in the msg archives either.

      NoteTab appears to be a very creative program & I'm happy to have
      supported it's author via a license fee. However, it is clear that
      I will not be able to use some of the program's most clever
      properties for lack of knowledge. But I will learn.

      Perhaps I should have spent more time learning NoteTab basics
      before joining this mail list & it would have been a better
      investment of my time.

      In the meantime, I see no reason to continue my subscription here
      at this time so I am un-subscribing.

      Best of luck to you all.

      - --
      Jan Rifkinson
      Ridgefield, CT USA

      NoteTab Pro v4.85
      TB! V1.53d/W2K_SP2/PGP Key ID: 0x3F14A060
      ICQ 41116329