clipbar

  • DanM@Nutron.Ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2001
      Hi,

      I am using clipbars and would like to use the default toolbar icons
      eg. Save, Cut, Save As, Copy, Paste etc. Is that possible or do I
      have to make my own? I don't see them anywhere.

      Thanks,
      Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2001
        Hi Dan,

        >I am using clipbars and would like to use the default toolbar icons
        >eg. Save, Cut, Save As, Copy, Paste etc. Is that possible or do I
        >have to make my own? I don't see them anywhere.

        I saw you figured out the buttons on the Toolbar are numbered and
        off the top of my head the last number in the row (in the ini
        file) is that icon's number. Knowing that and printing out a
        cheat sheet, you could manually edit the ctb files. However, it
        appears you may be missing something. If you right click over
        the Clipbar you can choose Button Properties... You will see
        NoteTab's ToolBar icons which can be used on Clipbars. You can
        use the Custom icons as well. Put those into the Libraries file.
        You can put them outside the Libraries folder by editing the ctb
        file, but you will not be able to use the Clip Button Properties
        window to change them.

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips