[Clip] Re: [A] Aids to Debugging

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 1999
      Hi all,

      Believe it or not, another old post from Oct 14, '98:

      I had written:
      >I get tired sometimes of typing ^!Continue, which I use a lot, and want to
      >make sure I'm not missing out on other and better ways to help debug.

      Until *today* I've still been typing "^!Continue and such in front of lines
      that needed it. Well no more! For what it's worth, here's a clip that'll do
      it for you:

      H="Continue/Info"
      ^!SetWizardTitle "Add Continue/Info"
      ^!Jump LINE_START
      ^!InsertText "^!^?{Select one==_Continue|Info} "

      Myself I'll probably get rid of the dialog box for quicker results:

      H="Continue"
      ^!Jump LINE_START
      ^!InsertText "^!Continue "

      Of course, in clip edit mode these need to be invoked with the In-Context
      Clipbook.

      Cheers,
      Ray