[Clip] Re: [NTB] Split screen

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 1999
      Hi everybody,

      Raymond wrote:

      >H="Split screen"
      >^!SetScreenUpdate OFF
      >; Uncomment the next line if you want to hide the clipbook window for more
      room.
      >; ^!ShowClipbook OFF
      >; Uncomment the next line if the Quick List is always open and you want to
      close it for more room.
      >; ^!Toolbar Quick List

      Well, I forgot there's a way to make sure the Quick List gets closed! Came
      across RS's jewel of a post from Oct 15, '98: [NTB] Re: Show Quick List. In
      it he stated:

      >But you can make sure the QuickList is closed by using the following
      >statement:
      >
      > ^!keyboard Shift+F7 F6

      So lines 5 and 6 in "Split screen" above now can be:

      ; Uncomment the next line if you want to hide the Quick List for more room.
      ; ^!Keyboard Shift+F7 F6

      and we don't have to worry about accidentally opening it when we wanted it
      closed.

      Thanks RS! I'll be sure not to forget next time!!

      Ray