Re: [Clip] Wiz help resend

  • Marcus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
      On 05.06.01 at 19:29 Jody wrote:
      >It appears you want ^%locdirpath%" below for
      "^%local_base_dir_save_as%"

      Thanks, you were right based on the code I sent. However, the code was
      correct because below the wizard, I was just using ^%locdirpath% as a
      temporary variable, so that wasn't the problem.

      >It may be that the variables are not on one line; that is the way
      >I got it in the mail.

      They are all on one line which is why an attachment is useful.

      You put me on the right track though. I found the error based on what
      you wrote about the syntax. It appears that you need exactly one space
      after the semi-colon. I discovered two spaces somewhere. That was it.
      Picky isn't it this clip language :-)

      I know of the problems with attachments, but attachments would be good
      in a case like this though. It was hardly possible to spot the error
      without viewing that one long line, which of course mail clients cut
      into separate lines.

      Thanks,

      Marcus