Re: [Clip] find libraries for xml and xsl

  • Stephen Riddle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hi Manuel,
      On the NoteTab site, there is a library for XML, and one for XSLT.
      Go to http://NoteTab.com/html.htm
      There is also a page of links which contains some sites put up by
      devoted NoteTab users.
      Go to:http://NoteTab.com/links.htm
      If you do a search on eGroups, whatever the current name is, and if you
      can get along with the user interface, members have here and there
      posted URLs of different libraries, some of which may or may not be
      still extant.
      Good Luck,
      Stephen