ftpzip not allowing entering of profile name?

  • jwmail@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
      I just started working with Jody's clip FTPZIP. I have the 6-18-00
      version. I set up the path to wsftppro fine (ver 6.04), but when I
      try the "Run Ws_Ftp" clip to upload a file, I enter the .ini file
      name, and the wizard displays only a blank field for "enter ws_ftp
      profile name" and "enter server upload path". Should it be reading
      those entries from the .ini file? (in which case, I'd be *selecting*
      rather than *entering*) Or not? Right now, the fields are not
      enterable, they stay blank, and when I click ok, wsftp fires up and
      tries to connect to a site called blank, and isn't successful.

      help!

      Jonathan Woodbridge
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
        Hi Jonathan,

        If I remember correctly you need to run Setup first put in the
        different profiles. If you haven't done that do so, and if so,
        send the ini file to me private eMail where we need to discuss
        this anyway since it is between you and I. TIA

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips