Re: [Clip] Clip Icons

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      JohnZeman@... wrote:

      > This is a very minor thing, but it's something that has been chewing
      > away at me for awhile now.. Does anyone know exactly what the clip
      > icons signify? (Not the clipbar icons) The ! icon seems to indicate a
      > clip command, while the disk icon seems to indicate everything else..
      > Is it really that simple? Are there other icons? And can custom
      > icons be assigned to clips?
      >
      > Thanks..
      >
      > John

      Hey John,

      This is only a guess, but, I think the 'clip icons' were a very
      early attempt to signify something special about the items in the
      clip list. Probably the same logic for the 'TabBar icons' and
      the 'Library bar button icons'. As users became more space
      conscious and wanted every bit of work space possible we were
      given the options to turn these 3 icon displays off.

      As I said, a GUESS!

      hrs