Re: [Clip] Two Fields In A dialog

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2001
      Hi Jim,

      You create multiple fields in one wizard by using [Brackets]
      where you need them in the script. {Braces} need to be put in
      a string like you were shown.

      >Gets the word at the cursor and puts it in a varible.

      ^!Set %varible1%=^$GetWord$; %varible2%=^?{(tl)Choice1=item|Choice2=item|Choice3=item}

      The above is one long line.

      ^!Select Word
      ^!Set %varible1%=^$GetSelection$
      ; stuff...
      ^!Set %varible2%=^?[(tl)Choice1=item|Choice2=item|Choice3=item]
      ; stuff...
      ^!Set %varible2%=^?[(tl)Choice1=^%varible1%|^%varible2%|Choice3=item]

      The two above will both open in one wizard.

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips