RE: [Clip] HTML to LIT conversion

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2001
      Hi,
      Yes, Craig, there is. I worked on a clip to simplify the process for
      a while (any body remember Alan and I creating a clip to create an
      index for web pages?) and went on to something else. NoteTab can
      alter the HTML to match the layout you'd like to have. I've found
      that the indexing and table of contents works better if you combine
      the entire book into one web page. However, you'll still need a
      software program to convert the HTML to LIT format. You can email me
      for more information. This subject can easily become off-topic.
      Andy