RE: [NTB] Using the keyboard to select a paragraph

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      Hi Christopher,

      This post was brought over from the Basic list. It is used to
      delete (or save paragraphs depending on how you look at it) from
      a document with the delimiter used of a blank line.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Delete ^p^p Paragraph
      ; Last Updated 05-23-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; used to delete/save paragraphs
      :Start
      ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRowStart$:^$GetColStart$
      ^!Find "^p^p" S
      ^!IfError End
      ^!Set %End%=^$GetRowEnd$:^$GetColEnd$
      ^!SetCursor ^%Start%
      ^!SelectTo ^%End%
      ^!Set %Book%=^$GetSelection$
      ^!Set %Book%=^?{(T=M)Click OK to buy or Cancel to Delete=^%Book%}
      ^!IfCancel Delete
      ^!Jump Select_End
      ^!Goto Start

      ^!InsertText ^%Empty%