Re: [Clip] links path of files to excel hyperlink

  • Eb Guenther
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 6:31 AM
      Hi Manuel,

      >Hi,
      >
      >I have path to document that I want to convert to link in excel
      >
      >The name of the funcion is HIPERVINCULO in spanish
      >
      >Example:
      >I have in notetab the next:
      >C:\My Documents\doc1.txt
      >C:\My Documents\doc2.txt
      >
      >Then I want to copy and paste in excell
      >
      >But I want to paste in the next manner
      >=HIPERVINCULO("C:\My Documents\doc1.txt")
      >=HIPERVINCULO("C:\My Documents\doc2.txt")
      >
      >The idea is
      >1. Copy path of the files to clipboard
      >2. Paste in excel with =HIPERVINCULO("path")

      Set up an array that uses ^%NL% as delimiter, copy the filenames into that
      array,
      strip any trailing EOL, and copy the whole mess to the clipboard.

      Then you are ready to paste (by hand) into Excel (pasting the clipboard
      automatically is not worth the effort).

      This clip will copy the entire text file, unless you have pre selected some
      lines:

      H="CopyLinesToClipboard"
      ;copy file or selected lines into clipboard
      ^!If ^$GetSelection$=^%empty% ^!Select ALL
      ^!Set %ix%=0
      ^!SetListDelimiter ^%nl%
      ^!SetArray %txtlines%=^$GetSelection$
      ^!If ^%txtlines^%txtlines0%%=^%empty% ^!Dec %txtlines0%
      :loop
      ^!Inc %ix%
      ^!Set %txtlines^%ix%%="=HIPERVINCULO("^%txtlines^%ix%%")"
      ^!If ^%ix%<^%txtlines0% loop
      ^!SetClipboard ^%txtlines%
      :ready for pasting into target application or file

      Cheers,

      Eb