Re: [Clip] links path of files to excel hyperlink

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2001
      Hi Manuel,

      >I have in notetab the next:
      >C:\My Documents\doc1.txt
      >C:\My Documents\doc2.txt
      >
      >Then I want to copy and paste in excell
      >
      >But I want to paste in the next manner
      >=HIPERVINCULO("C:\My Documents\doc1.txt")
      >=HIPERVINCULO("C:\My Documents\doc2.txt")

      This next clip did the job rather well for me. But in the pasted text it
      does leave a cr/lf after the last pasted item. With approximately 25%
      additional code added onto the existing clip, that cr/lf after last pasted
      item could be eliminated. Furthermore, if the cr/lf needs eliminated, let
      me know, I'd be glad to do so.

      H="Set Clpbd Strs"
      ; Last edited:Friday, 11 May 2001
      ^!ClearVariables
      ^!Set %row%=1
      ^!Set %gtlc%=^$GetTextLineCount$
      ^!Goto Skip_2
      :loop
      ^!Inc %row%
      ^!SetCursor ^%row%:1
      ^!Select EOL
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty(^$GetSelection$)$ Skip_3
      ^!Set %ea_line%=_HIPERVINCULO("^$GetSelection$")^%NL%
      ^!Set %ea_line%=^$StrReplace(_;=;^%ea_line%;False;False)$
      ^!Append %accrue%=^%ea_line%
      ^!If ^%row% >= ^%gtlc% wrapup
      ^!Goto loop
      :wrapup
      ^!SetClipboard ^%accrue%
      ;----<end of clip<<

      Bye or adios. :-) Have fun. Alan.
    • Eb Guenther
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2001
        Hi Manuel,

        >Hi,
        >
        >I have path to document that I want to convert to link in excel
        >
        >The name of the funcion is HIPERVINCULO in spanish
        >
        >Example:
        >I have in notetab the next:
        >C:\My Documents\doc1.txt
        >C:\My Documents\doc2.txt
        >
        >Then I want to copy and paste in excell
        >
        >But I want to paste in the next manner
        >=HIPERVINCULO("C:\My Documents\doc1.txt")
        >=HIPERVINCULO("C:\My Documents\doc2.txt")
        >
        >The idea is
        >1. Copy path of the files to clipboard
        >2. Paste in excel with =HIPERVINCULO("path")

        Set up an array that uses ^%NL% as delimiter, copy the filenames into that
        array,
        strip any trailing EOL, and copy the whole mess to the clipboard.

        Then you are ready to paste (by hand) into Excel (pasting the clipboard
        automatically is not worth the effort).

        This clip will copy the entire text file, unless you have pre selected some
        lines:

        H="CopyLinesToClipboard"
        ;copy file or selected lines into clipboard
        ^!If ^$GetSelection$=^%empty% ^!Select ALL
        ^!Set %ix%=0
        ^!SetListDelimiter ^%nl%
        ^!SetArray %txtlines%=^$GetSelection$
        ^!If ^%txtlines^%txtlines0%%=^%empty% ^!Dec %txtlines0%
        :loop
        ^!Inc %ix%
        ^!Set %txtlines^%ix%%="=HIPERVINCULO("^%txtlines^%ix%%")"
        ^!If ^%ix%<^%txtlines0% loop
        ^!SetClipboard ^%txtlines%
        :ready for pasting into target application or file

        Cheers,

        Eb