Re: [Clip] Clip to generate files

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2001
      Hi Martha,

      Hans clip a great idea. Thanks Hans!

      but for my computer (i/o error) instead of the select line, I had to use select word.

      Here's what I had fiddled with (due to ^!Select WORD, probably requires each line of your input file to have no spaces between characters). works I used it some but not a lot.

      ^!Set %row%=0; %amnt%=^$GetLineCount$
      :loop
      ^!Inc %row%
      ^!SetCursor ^%row%:1
      ^!Select WORD
      ;done if empty
      ^!If ^$GetSelSize$<1 End
      ^!Set %txt%=^$GetSelection$
      ^!Set %fil%=^%txt%.htm
      ^!TextToFile "C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Test\^%fil%" ^%txt%
      ^!If ^%row%=^%amnt% End
      ^!Goto loop
      ;--<end clip<<

      Conceivably a template, possible too.

      No guarantee, but if you want to post your htm code to the web or send it to me private email

      then over time I attempt (incorporate template solution)

      Alan.