Privacy on mailing lists

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      From time to time, members reproduce content from private emails on the
      mailing lists. I know the intent is not malicious, but sometimes serious
      damage can be caused (like publishing passwords or special download links).
      In future, please do not reproduce any information that you have received
      in private email without prior written permission from the author of the
      message. This includes any email you receive from Fookes Software that did
      not reach you through any of our public mailing lists.

      Thanks for your understanding.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes