Re: [Clip] Want Only One Checkbox Input

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 11:05 PM
      Hi dHayes,
      I think you are asking if you can get a check type wizard which will
      only allow one item to be checked at a time.
      The answer, is no, but using the T=L parameter does pretty well, and is
      different from what you want only cosmetically.
      ^!Set %ArrayNumberR=^?{(T=L)New Array Number=0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}

      You might make it a little easier to use by pre-selecting one of the
      choices:
      ^!Set %ArrayNumberR=^?{(T=L)New Array Number=0|_1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}
      It could be any of the choices.
      I created a listing which demonstrates clip wizards pretty well (which I
      will post under a different thread). I sometimes can't remember which
      option I want so creating a sample with a lot of them helps me keep it
      clear.
      Have fun,
      Stephen