Want Only One Checkbox Input

  • dhayes@liveonthenet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2001
      How to I create a checkbox input wizard that will result in only a
      single selection. I tried:

      ^!Set %ArrayNumber%=^?{(T=A)New Array Number=0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}

      However, this allows the user to select any number of numbers. What
      I want is a checkbox that only allows the user to check only one
      number. If the user tries to check a second number, then all other
      checkboxes are automatically unchecked.

      Is this option available in NTP?