Re: [Clip] File save clip. Change root directory when saving file.

  • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19 3:23 AM
      On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:13:37 -0000,
      "thefrank" <thefrank@...> wrote:

      >Hello Everyone,
      >
      >Isn't it true that when setting a variable for path, that
      >if any dir or filename in the path includes a space in
      >the name, that the var content should be quoted?

      As a general rule, the ^!Set command should usually use quotes.
      Sometimes they are optional, but always using them saves you
      having to remember the details, or forgetting to add them
      if the parameters are changed. Personally, I don't put
      quotes around numerical values, but any string value I do.

      ^!Set %Str%="String Value"
      ^!Set %Number%=1000

      Remember that when multiples Set's are on the same line, the
      quotes are required.

      ^!Set %Str%="String Value"; %Count%="1000"

      --
      Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen