Re: Setting font

  • thefrank
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2001
      Hi Dimitri,

      If I understood you request correctly, the following will change the
      Font and Size within the open Note Tab document to Courier New 12.
      Everything after ^! should be on the same one line.

      H="To Courier 12"

      ^!Keyboard Alt+D &50 F &50 C &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP &50
      DOWN &50 DOWN Alt+Tab &50 Alt+Tab &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP
      &50 DOWN &50 DOWN &50 DOWN &50 DOWN ENTER

      If you want to watch what is happening, change all the &50 to &500
      and it will run slower. The several PAGEUP insure that you get to the
      top of the selectbox before counting down to the correct font. You
      may need to alter the number of DOWN to hit the correct Font or Size
      in your selectbox, this is set for mine (default). Tested in Note Tab
      Pro.

      There may be a simpler method, but this does work.

      Regards,

      tf