Re: a little clip problem with a loop...

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2001
      Hi Günter,

      I can´t succeed
      > add that closing "</select>" - ending *after* the loop. The problems
      > are: Without the "^!GoTo Start" - command any following code gets
      > inserted, but the loop doesn´t loop:-) -- and on the other hand,
      > no
      > following code gets recognised when that (obviously needed) command
      > exists.
      >
      > Does anyone have a answer to a clip-coding newbie? Thanks in advance!

      You need to have a label to go to besides "End".
      When the clip interpretor sees "End" it ends the clip.

      H="Do the Option Thang"
      -----------
      ^!Continue Inserts a certain amount of <option> entries
      ;Copy value returned by Clip wizard to a variable
      ^!Set %select%=^?[name of selection menu (for javaScript etc...]
      ^!Set %op%=^?[How many option entries?]
      <select name="^%select%">

      :Start
      ^!If ^%op%<1 finish