Setting font

  • Dimitri Verstraeten
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2001
      I'm writing a couple of clips for a newspaper I work for. All our text have to
      contain some codes to indicate title, subtitle, text, signature... That is
      quite easy to do. However every text has to have a 'Courier New' font and
      fontsize 12. How can I write a clip that automatically sets the font in
      NoteTab to the required font ?

      Thanks,

      Dimitri

    • thefrank
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2001
        Hi Dimitri,

        If I understood you request correctly, the following will change the
        Font and Size within the open Note Tab document to Courier New 12.
        Everything after ^! should be on the same one line.

        H="To Courier 12"

        ^!Keyboard Alt+D &50 F &50 C &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP &50
        DOWN &50 DOWN Alt+Tab &50 Alt+Tab &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP &50 PAGEUP
        &50 DOWN &50 DOWN &50 DOWN &50 DOWN ENTER

        If you want to watch what is happening, change all the &50 to &500
        and it will run slower. The several PAGEUP insure that you get to the
        top of the selectbox before counting down to the correct font. You
        may need to alter the number of DOWN to hit the correct Font or Size
        in your selectbox, this is set for mine (default). Tested in Note Tab
        Pro.

        There may be a simpler method, but this does work.

        Regards,

        tf