Re: [Clip] Searching the clip libraries

  • RS
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2001
      Ray,

      At 10:12 PM 03/25/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >Ramon
      >
      >Most of the time, when I'm looking for something in the Help file, it would
      >be very convenient if the original search word were highlighted. Is there
      >anything comparable to Ctrl-F to find a specific work in the Help screen
      >after using the "Find" tab to open the Help page?

      Not that I know.

      Unfortunately, Help files are Windows' things and their flexibility is very
      limited.

      I use to hit Ctrl+C to copy the text (no need to highlight anything when on
      a Help file), then paste it to NoteTab where I can use the "Find" (Ctrl+F)
      dialog.

      That's why Raymond Fitzgerald made an OTL version of the NoteTab help: it
      is easier to search. It is now a bit outdated, since it was for NoteTab
      4.6, but he has an update in the works we expect before NoteTab 5.0 <g>.

      You can download it from my main page, if you are interested:

      http://ptools.home.att.net/main/index.htm

      Regards,

      Ramon Silvera