End

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2001
      To All

      While searching the Help file (NTPro V4.84), it took me a long time to
      realize that END is a pre-defined label and is not available as a
      stand-alone executable statement. I wonder whether the "Clip Assistant"
      would have made that clear. If so, how do I invoke the Clip Assistant? I'm
      hoping it is a device that lets me key in a clip command and it shows the
      format of the command and all its valid parameters. Does such a facility
      exist?

      I've been trying to learn from the SampleCode library. Under
      "Miscellaneous", the clip called "Help on current word" jumps into unhelpful
      places in the Help file when I invoke that clip with "^!prompt", "^!IfTrue",
      and ^!Set".

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
      Watchung, NJ