Displaying the value of a clip variable

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 10:16 PM
      I will be writing a clip that changes the value of a variable. For
      debugging purposes I want to be able to display the value of the
      variable on the screen after each change I make to it.

      If I was using Basic I could use a print command. If I was using a
      batch file I could use the echo command.

      The only command I have found in the clip help section that looks like
      it would do what I want is the ^!Prompt command. Is there a command
      that is better? Thank you in advance for all replies.
      --
      Most of the time when you tell someone that their product or
      service is defective their first and usually only response is