[Clip] Forgot to say: new menu commands

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 1999
      Hi all,

      I forgot to mention to you that the pre-release versions have two new menu
      commands. These should help to make adding new Clips to a library much
      easier. They are under Tools | Clipbook:

      1. Add New Clip (Ctrl+F2)
      Adds a new Clip to the current library. If the Clipbook is closed, you will
      be prompted to choose which library should receive the new Clip.

      2. Add from Clipboard (Shift+Ctrl+F2)
      Adds a new Clip from the Windows Clipboard to the current library. If the
      Clipbook is closed, you will be prompted to choose which library should
      receive the new Clip.

      The advantage of these new commands, especially the second one, is that it
      is now much easier to instruct someone how to add a Clip from your e-mail
      message or web page. Instead of telling the user to:

      - copy the Clip to the Clipboard, activate NoteTab, open the Clipbook, then
      its shortcut menu, then the command "Add from Clipboard".

      You can now say without any ambiguity:

      - copy the Clip to the Clipboard, activate NoteTab, press Shift+Ctrl+F2.

      Hope this will make the sharing of Clips even easier.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.52 available from

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips