Re: [Clip] Replace spaces

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 2:45 AM
      Hello Manuel,

      >How can I replace two or more spaces with a single space?

      The fastest method is to use the Modify|Spaces|Single Space menu command.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 6:07 AM
        Hi Eric and Manuel,

        >> How can I replace two or more spaces with a single space?
        >
        >The fastest method is to use the Modify|Spaces|Single Space menu
        >command.

        For some reason I was thinking that only did like one pass
        through at a time, but it does get them all. So, it may be
        quicker to do it like that, but you have to use for your Clip if
        that is what you are using it in and most of us prefer to stay
        away from Keyboard commands when other commands are available:

        ^!Keyboard Alt+M S S

        A Clip on the default Clipbar for that is faster than manually
        doing it whether you use ^!Replace with RegExp or with a Skip_-1
        or ^!Keyboard. <g>

        I know what I was thinking of though and it was Trim Blanks under
        Modify | Lines. That is useful too at times, but again I prefer
        using Replace for better accuracy and precise spaces of lines.

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips