Wizard1,Wizard2+

  • dandiebolt@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      I need a clip that will present a wizard that will solicit
      a few fields using ^?[] and then repeatedly present a
      second wizard to solicit a second series of fields using ^?{}
      until the user cancels the second wizard. The second wizard
      keeps presenting itself until the user terminates it in some
      manner. This is the type of text I would like to generate:

      Wizard #1: FirstName
      LastName
      Phone
      Wizard #2: item1,item2,item3