Re: [Clip] Postie

  • Wayland_B_Fowler@Raytheon.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
      Okay, okay, just what is Postie? I had never heard of it before this
      recent series of posts about it. Even so, I am still not sure what it is
      and what it does.

      Regards,

      Wayland Fowler
      Software Engineer (and all around nice guy!)
      (281) 280-4446

      Stephen
      <stephen@bluene To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      ptune.com> cc:
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Postie
      03/01/01 12:16
      AM
      Please respond
      to ntb-clips

      Thanks Lotta,
      Just downloaded it.
      Stephen

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Click Here to Find Software Faster

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
        Hi Wayland,

        >Okay, okay, just what is Postie? I had never heard of it before
        >this recent series of posts about it. Even so, I am still not
        >sure what it is and what it does.

        It is a commandline driven mail utility. There are no windows,
        (except for the DOS console if not hidden by Clips), just mainly
        and input/output thing. Please post to the Off-Topic list for
        more discussion about it. Thanks!

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      • wheeler54321@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
          --- In ntb-clips@y..., Wayland_B_Fowler@R... wrote:

          > Okay, okay, just what is Postie? I had never heard of it before
          this
          > recent series of posts about it. Even so, I am still not sure what
          it is
          > and what it does.

          Hi -

          I did not know either - Cindy sent us to this page earlier:
          You can also get POSTIE at INFRADIG:

          http://www.infradig.com/infradig/postie/index.shtml

          ... Cindy ...

          and click on "much more"