Re: [Clip] Re: Move sections between outlines?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hi Raymond,

      >Must have had too much nervous energy last night! Anyway, I was
      >working your situation and adding to Jody's clips and here's the
      >result. Have fun with it!

      Yes, you did. <g> I just made the down and dirty no mercy one -
      the way I prefer it. I despise prompts asking me if I am sure.
      If I could turn off the one for reformatting my drive I would. <bg>

      When making a new Outline from a Clip the Reload Document does
      not always work. That is why I goes with AppendToFile, plus I do
      not want to have to open the file. ;) I like it plain, quit, one
      click stuff myself and be done with it. Like the cub Simba (Lion
      King) says, "I laugh at the face of danger." haha Really, I love
      to get the adrenaline flowing by clicking on something wondering
      if it will wipe something our or cause me to reformat. Yes!!!
      Can't suba dive with lots of sharks and 'cuda, hang glide, or do
      "Evil Kenival" style dirt bike riding anymore, so I got to get my
      kicks other ways.

      I do use a ^!StatusShow to delete Clips. I have the icon on my
      default Clipbar. It could be updated to ^!SetFocus Clipbook also.

      H=Delete Clip StatusShow Trashed!
      ^!SetFocus Clipbook
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F10 D Enter Down
      ^!StatusShow Clip Trashed!