Re: [Clip] does everyone know this already?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2001
      Hi Michael,

      >no all i was saying was that it gives you a default path to start
      >from in the dialog box when you start the clip (by the way the
      >^!Set command needs an "!" I left it out i assume you fixed it)

      I was just looking at the wizard. Yes, you can add default paths
      to the browse type wizards, but only one. You have to use a
      regular list box in order to put multiple paths in. You can use
      variables and values from ini files as well if you use braces for
      the wizards.

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips