Re: [Clip] Help!

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 19, 2001
      Hi,

      >Thanks Gang... I've had NTL about 2 weeks now

      You are welcome. Hm, you should check Pro out. The best spent $19.95 in my
      life.

      >Add to that, the fact I've never programmed anything more complicated than
      >a VCR and you'll see my problem };-)

      I must warn you that I'm no programmer either, only beginning to understand
      *some* clip lingo. What you want can probably be done in a better way.
      Anyway, glad the simpleton approach worked for you. As Jody said "That's
      what counts". VCR's? Mine has been broken for a year.

      >thanks for the hard work

      Maybe I was exaggerating just a little...

      Welcome to NTB and the list!
      Lotta