News from Jody...

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      Jody just called me this evening to say that he will not be able to access
      the Internet for a while. Apparently his trailer caught fire today. Nobody
      is harmed, but there is damage to his computer equipment. As a result, he
      will be offline until he gets his material replaced. Luckily his insurance
      will pay for the damage.

      I'm going to do my best to handle tech support emails until he returns.
      Hopefully, some of the more expert users on this list will be able to help
      out in answering questions on the mailing lists...

      Thanks.
      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes