Re: [Clip] ^!Replace

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2001
      Hi Tom,

      >I am using the pasteboard to put emails into web pages. I would like to
      >combine the following two clips into one. The first one searches for email
      >address' and the second one converts it to a mailto:.
      >
      >First clip:
      >
      >^!Find "^From:" CIR
      >^!Jump LINE_END
      >^!MoveCursor -5
      >^!Select EMAIL
      >
      >Second clip:
      >
      ><A HREF="mailto:^?[Enter email address=^&]">^?[Enter link text=^&]</A>

      Just move it into the first Clip and use braces instead of brackets
      and also use ^$GetSelection$ instead of ^&.

      ^!SetHintInfo Extracting host addresses
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Find "^From:" CIR
      ^!Jump LINE_END
      ^!MoveCursor -5
      ^!Select EMAIL
      <A HREF="mailto:^?{Enter email address=^$GetSelection$}">^?{Enter link text=^$GetSelection$}</A>

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips