UNICODE character clipbooks & clipbars

  • Rudolf Horbas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2001
      Dear NoteTabbers,

      Exhausted & proud, I herewith present the fruit
      of last weekend: my little site devoted to
      Notetab libraries for UNICODE characters.

      What's finished:
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

      *A clipbook library with the most interesting
      characters, with standard UNICODE names:
      -general
      -special latin
      -greek
      -punctuation
      -letter-like signs
      -arrows
      -mathematical operators
      -technical symbols
      -geometrical signs
      -playing card suits

      *A clipbar for the above library with Greek
      character icons

      *A clipbook library with Hebrew characters, plus
      a clipbar with 64 character icons

      *A clipbook library with Cyrillic characters

      *A clipbook library with special characters
      from the Latin script

      What's planned:

      *More icons for the math symbol clipbar
      *A clipbar with icons for the Cyrillic library
      * (got any suggestions?)

      I hope everything is running as it should:

      http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Rudolf.Horbas/notetab/index.htm

      Enjoy,

      Rudi