Re: Multiple files wizard field doesn't hightlight default files

  • wheeler54321@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2001
      Hi Wayne!

      > clip is ran. The problem is that although the defaults do
      > get displayed in the Wizard, they are not highlighted when the
      > user goes to add further files to the selection.

      This exact clip works fine for me - (It gives ideas for my future
      project)- they are all highlighted.
      I am using NTP 4.84 - Win98 SE

      I would get rid of the quotes in all 3 ^!SaveValue as NoteTab will
      place additional quotes in the INI. Maybe that'll fix the
      highlighting problem.

      > ^!SaveValue ^%IniPrefix%.LastUsed="^$GetDate(c)$"
      would be
      ^!SaveValue ^%IniPrefix%.LastUsed=^$GetDate(c)$

      -------------------------------

      And Eb!

      S=M lets you select multiple files at once - while without it, you
      can only select one file.

      From NTP Help:

      ^?[(T=O;F="Delphi Files (*.pas;*.dpr)|*.pas;*.dpr")Open file]
      Open File field.

      ^?[(T=O;S=M;F="Delphi Files (*.pas;*.dpr)|*.pas;*.dpr")Open one or
      more files]
      Open multiple files field.

      wheeler